Follow these simple steps to connect your Amazon AWS account to esend.io
1. Click here to create a new Amazon AWS account or use your existing AWS account
2. Create new user in your AWS account for esend.io
- First visit https://console.aws.amazon.com/iam/home?#/users
- Click "Add user":
- Type "esend" for User Name and select "Programmatic access" checkbox, click Next:
3. On the next page grant permission to esend user
- Select "Attach existing policies directly"
- From the list of all policies at the bottom of the page select "AmazonSESFullAccess" and "AmazonSNSFullAccess" and click next. *Hint: To find policies type "SESFullAccess SNSFullAccess" to filter list of policies
- Verify and click Next
4. Review all information so it looks like on the screenshot below and click Create User
5. Copy "Access key ID" and "Secret access key" and save credentials in your esend AWS account page located here https://app.esend.io/users/aws
Make sure AWS region matches region of your AWS account that you can see on home page of your AWS account in the header by your name.