There are few ways you can add contacts to an existing list:
- Import from CSV
- Use List Forms to grow your list
- From Subscribers page click on "Add Subscribers"
- Fill out the form with Name and email address and status (Subscribed or Unsubscribed)
- Save new contact
Import from CSV
You can use CSV file to import list of subscribers. Follow steps below to import subscribers:
- Prepare CSV file to match attached template (or export subscribers and use exported file as a template)
- From Lists page click on "Import Subscribers" select corresponding List upload file and click Import
- It may take few minutes to process a list after import. All existing subscribers will be updated with new information.
You can also use "Signup Forms" to grow your list of subscribers. You can embed signup forms on your website footer, header or in popups. To create a Signup Form click on "Signup Forms" from the Action menu next to your List:
Add generated HTML code to your website where you see fit. You can customize the look of the form as necessary. If you need help embedding form on your website please contact our support team.